The 100 Club
Roundabouts Pre-School is planning to run a 100 Club as a way of raising money for our future activities. The great news about this fundraiser is that, although you have to pay to take part, you could receive a return on your money, if you are a winner in the club’s monthly draw.
Basically, it’s a lottery. You buy a number, from 1 to 100, at a cost of £12. This will entitle you to take part in a monthly draw for the next 12 months. The draw will take place at the end of each month and 3 numbers will be selected and if its your number you will win a share of 50% of that month’s takings. The remaining 50% goes to Roundabouts Pre-School for resources and projects. So, if we sell all 100 numbers the winning numbers will be worth £50!
Each person taking part will need to complete a registration form and write a cheque, payable to ‘Roundabouts Playgroup’ or send in cash to the pre-school.
You will receive notification of your number shortly afterwards and you can then check Roundabouts Pre-School notice board and Facebook page every month for news of the 100 Club winners.
Please use the registration form attached to sign up for the 100 club and encourage as many friends and family as possible to sign up as well.
Reminder - numbers are allocated by the 100 Club team.
Registration forms need to be returned by 27th June to be entered in the June Draw.
The 100 Club Rules
- Individual numbers between 1 and 100 may be purchased for £1 each.
- Players may purchase as many numbers as they wish.
- Numbers will be allocated by the 100 Club administrators on receipt of a completed registration form and payment.
- Payment may be made by annual cheque or cash in advance.
- Players must be aged 16 or over.
- The draw will take place on the last day of the month
- The draw will be made by an individual who is not a member of the pre-school and is not related to anyone involved with the Pre-school committee.
- 50% of the total monthly takings will be paid out in prize money.
- 50% of the total monthly takings will be paid to the Roundabouts Pre-School and used to benefit the children that attend the pre-school.
- Only those numbers paid for by the tenth of the month in which the draw takes place will be entered in the draw.
- Prize money will be paid by the end of the month in which the draw takes place and will be delivered to the winner by hand, or posted to the address on the registration form.
- Any disputes will be resolved by Roundabouts Pre-school Management committee.
- The winning numbers will be posted on the pre-school notice board and Facebook page